August aka the majestic dignity, this is how my blogging kicked off; a striking color in my life!
All though I had set out to write a blog a day, I have to admit I didn’t fulfill this in time. I wrote around twenty blogs in August. My challenge continued on into September to finish, as I was truly determined!!
Before I go further; let me introduce you with some FACTS! I wouldn’t be here blogging without Epi’s help!! Her encouragement, support, corrections on blogging let it happen!
Even though i‘m an underdog, I felt challenged, empowered and destructive (sometimes!) towards blogging. Writing is another good tool for fighting with your inner critic; a healthy brain exercise. Sometimes it was the only happy moment of my day, haha.
And managing time for writing in my 24/7 routine, is just another level of righteousness!
I did write a blog for each day but sometimes it got delayed on publishing.
A few times, things didn’t go according to my plan and the situation was out of control. But to tell you the truth; it was a good fight with darkness, nonetheless!
Anyway, let me share with you what happened during my challenge, which I titled ‘August aka thE mAjesTic digNitY’ :
- Finally took some serious decisions in life and put them into motion
- Traveled to another country for ten days
- Got back home again for sixteen days
- Worked as an interpreter and earn some foreign currency
- Closed my local business
- Career change
- Fighting with inner self
- Close call to stop writing-blogging
- Restarted my writing-blogging
- Organized my finances with every little savings
- Moved to another country
- Different time zone
- Cultural differences, which turned out to be a bonus
- Lived in a hostel for while
- Couch surfed for two days
- Found a room to rent
- Moved into new place, paid one month rent in advance and two months rent deposit
- Extended my visa
- Now I’m in a job hunt
- Months almost ending
- Not look forward to the upcoming bills, at all at all.
- Discovering myself anew
Now I complete the monthly blogging, I’m very much looking forward to the next journey.I am a thinker-juggler and now I have a home for my thoughts, hahah!
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost)